Monday, December 15, 2008

Some People

I find myself from time to time, more often than I probably should, placing myself in a category completely separate from the people I am surrounded by. They are all specimens to be examined and I am the probe, tickling their sides and making them feel at home so I may better psychologically analyze them. Sick? Quite possibly, but also quite unintentional unless I find the the specimen to be distasteful. In a case like that, I would make the specimen as miserable as possible and get great joy out of their much deserved squirming.
I am not a scientific person. The scientific-ness of my description of the human race is simply to make clear my detachment from the human race. This does not go to say that I am a heartless loner. I am happily engaged to the best thing that has ever happened to me, a man in case you were wondering, and have friends that I treasure. It does go to say that aside from the select members of my posse, the world and its inhabitants, to me, is something to look at and try to understand, to criticize and laugh at. Many people are smart. Some are stupid. Some are smupid. But all people have little quirks that make them easy to laugh at.

This blog is meant to serve as an easy way to laugh at people.
Laughter can add up to twenty years to your life.
If you share my sense of humor, I suggest you join my Minions.
If not, I'll probably laugh at you.
Beware.

Love and kisses,
Alaina.

No comments:

Post a Comment